Friday, August 23, 2019

Late August of course Halloween stuff has been out for weeks in the stores



This is pumpkin puke my daughter serves at her house for Halloween (actually it is avocado dip made to look like puke)  I never tried it ... I just cannot get past the way it looks!  Gross ... but creative.. she serves cookie fingers and creepy hot dogs as well ... 


I went grocery shopping yesterday and walked up and down the Halloween isle (yes that is correct I said Halloween isle) and saw shelves filled, with Halloween candy … first of all gross that candy will sit on the selves for weeks and weeks …
I asked a young mother a few days ago … did you do your back to school shopping … she said yes she did in June … going on to say,  you cannot back to school shop in August, the stores are filled with Halloween stuff,  by then … she was right!!!
So what the heck,  I will post Halloween photos today … so I can be “trendy” and current as in the theme of what is in all the stores now … 



My young grandson loves spooky things above he becomes part of the Halloween scene 






Cousin Caspar 







I keep this sign up year round ... fair warning to anyone who tries to visit me at home 
Twins run in the family here they are pictured on the front lawn 

I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...