Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Lion King

Yesterday was the birthday of my youngest grandchild,  all of my grandchildren are great grace to me.


Since I live in relatively close to my daughter who is the mother of this grandson, I was able to readily visit this little boy in the hospital when he was born. 

The first time I met my grandson his pediatrician walked into the room after me and examined the small child. I watched as he did so as did my sister-in-law who was with me … The physical exam was routine for a newborn to have … then this doctor did something I have never seen before and I will always remember … the doctor held this tiny child in his one hand and lifted him upwards and kissed the baby’s back as he did  ( as if he was giving thanks that this new life came into the world and he was offering praise to God) … it was amazing to see a doctor do this …


I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...