Sunday, June 23, 2019

I am happy to report I graduated

Cheers to all Single Moms
Yes it is true ... I passed all the tests given to a "single mom"... and I'm now a graduate of SMU (single mom university) it was a long road with many bumps and breakdowns along the way.

So why,  do I keep my single mom eBook posted. To lend moral support to all other single mom's and tell them Do Not Give Up, it gets better, and if by reading my eBook, they can find a few hints on being a single mom all the better!   ...

I can say,  I gave it my all ... no matter the final outcome ... I spent all of me on this vocation called motherhood ... was it worth it on all levels ... only God knows that answer ... do I have and get the respect one would think any mother is due ... again only God knows the answer to these things ... but I have respect for myself that I did the right thing ... that there are 2 women in the world who can hold their own ... that was my job and mission complete!   



I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...