Sunday, June 23, 2019

Epilogue … on being a single mom








I was tough on my daughters in many ways when they were children, I insisted on self discipline so they would achieve in life and not be dependent on anyone ... My view of marriage is that it should be a choice not a necessity for a woman ... that a woman can stand alone and choose to either be married or stay single ... if she "needs to be married"... she will always  be "needy" and I pity the poor man married to such a woman. Gone are the days of Prince Charming and weak fairy-tale princesses, I think marriages are healthy now they are more equal and parenting is equal as well ... no more "woman's work or that is man's work" it is family's work ... 

I am an extremely independent person and some may say I lead an unconventional life, with myself I am basically conservative, with my spirituality and faith I guess you would say I am liberal. I do not believe I have the right to push my lifestyle on anyone in the name of religion. If I cannot show you by example "I believe in God"... my faith is dead.. I believe a true person of faith, becomes attractive to others... they see in your life inner stability, in the good times and bad and they want to know how you got it and maintain it ... then you can speak about God ... this has nothing to do with the things of the world ... you can be living on the street and have such inner light, actually I have seen this light more often in the poor ....

 I am passionate about the rights of children and women, and if you hurt a child, God may forgive you but I never will and I will fight to find a way to bring you to justice (this is probably why I am so passionately against the sexual abuses within the Church it hits me on 2 primary fronts ... my love of Jesus Christ and my love for all children)    

I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...