Sunday, June 23, 2019

Touchy subject but here goes “religion and God”


Two things you should avoid speaking, about “religion and politics” … it will only start an argument that neither party will win, so why start the conversation... Yet I come at the topic in a different manner … the concept of “higher self”, as in there being something or someone “bigger than they are” who is always there for them … There will many times in the life of your child as a youngster and as an adult where they will feel “lost and defeated in life” … that life has no meaning … when a child is given faith and a concept of God,  they can many times make it through those “hard times in  life” successfully … faith gives you the capacity to “hang on”… faith gives you “hope” when all seems hopeless and lost … To give a child “faith” is a great gift so please gift your child with faith in someone greater than they.


Dead beat dads and the importance of grandparents

I know many single mothers do not have any financial support, from the fathers of their children, or it is minimal  

 If not for my parents my young daughters would never have had “ponies, riding lessons, dancing lessons, music lessons, skating lessons, clothing to wear, many times food to eat, heat and electricity in our house,  vacations, toys, Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and parties …  My parents provided all of that in full for my daughters (their granddaughters) ……

(Please read my eBook; Single Mom or Ruthless Dictator, to learn about my background with the above)





I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...