Monday, August 19, 2019

Dance Moms .... I once was one


I have a few “reality” TV shows that I am into my favorite one is Dance Moms …. 

I really like Abby Miller … a big time screw up in life and she paid for it with time in federal prison … then life really crushed her….. She developed cancer that went untreated long enough to cause her to become paralyzed … the inner strength of that woman is stunning and epic … she pushed through it all and with fierce determination to at least get to a point where she could use her upper body … and she did ….

 Then to return to her TV series ….

She is a hero to me … she is a sign of hope to me … she did all of this with no one at her side …just an inner grit to make it through …

 Abby Miller produced many child stars via her reality show and frankly it disgusts me those who made it big on her coattails … abandoned her in time of need … such is a child being raised to be a curse upon society instead of a grace …… shame on those parents … no matter what happened in the past that woman (Abby) gave your child a chance in life and without her your kids would have been nothing in life … instead they are stars, with no character … 

if you cannot teach your child to be merciful no matter who the person may be  … then you should never have become a parent … so many parents’ are handing down their own personal hate of others onto their children. Children learn to judge others,  hate others from parents and society, they are not born that way   …. So sad for them and society in general … 


Abby Lee  Miller 
       
            

I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...