Sunday, August 25, 2019

Seriously you are trying to offend me? Please … eat my dust ….


I walk the track almost every day sometimes there are teens or pre-teen kids there … every other word out of their mouth is “F” this and “F” that or that is “F’n” awesome, almost like these kids have Tourette's syndrome and their “tic” is the ‘F” word…

There is group of young boys who have a boom speaker and they will sit on the school steps and blast their rap music as I walk by … with “F’ the bitch and take down the “bitch” and “F” …. FFFFF lyrics … they blast it and watch to see if I will react to it … I never do/ did … what I did do was download music onto my iPhone and I blast my own music now … below are two such songs, I now blast as I walk passed my young smart asses … and they do not blast their music anymore as I walk by….. they would not be able to hear it over mine anyhow! They especially like the "young and dumb track" 👊

                                                                    >3 








I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...