Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Cheers and well done to the Hard Working single mothers



Generations ago they called it a “work ethic”, a person knew the value of work not only on a financial level but a psychological one as well… work is so much more than a “job”, it affords the person dignity to make their own way in life to not be in need of a hand out … to be able to stand on your own, it gives you self-worth and it also stands as an example to the children you are raising.

 Working is a form of love given to your child … with “I am going to get out there in the world and make money to give you a better start in life” …
 
I think here of the inner City single mothers, who are out the world working to help their children, all while worrying are my kids safe walking home are they safe in their school…

 I think of the single mother coming home after a long day of work and making dinner, helping their children with their homework and helping them through difficult moments I their lives.

 Single working moms … you are all super heroes not only to your children but to society, for you are loving your children and helping them so when they are adults they will do the same for others, like you showed them …  so moms put on your super hero capes as you walk out the door to go to work and show your children, by example how to fly in life!        

I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...