Sunday, September 1, 2019

Whoa … there really is a subculture of meme makers



I like finding funky subcultures in life … they make me laugh … and I am finding the “meme subculture” to be triggering my competitive side and my snarky side … so let me introduce to you my new “meme” blog site … and can you believe it … some kid is using his grandmother to make memes … say what now!
Which is forcing me to top that …   so I will be using my grandchildren as my memes … not as they are now (how embarrassing would that be!!!!)  … But as infants and toddlers … for I always wondered just what is an infant thinking about,  when they look at you … or a toddler as they glance over you …. Hmmmm …
While I will call this “line of memes” … thoughts behind the pacifier …   


https://thememegrandma.blogspot.com/

I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...