Thursday, August 1, 2019

Back to School shopping

I remember as a young mother, August was the month I started to think about back to school clothing and supplies for my daughters ...

Always Buster Brown shoes and new sneakers ... and of course the new lunch box ... wish I kept some of those lunch boxes they go for big bucks now on eBay ...

In about three  weeks most parents are counting the days when the kids will back in school (summer vacation can be seem at bit to long by then) ..ugh then you have to start to get the kids back into a school time schedule ... check bus routes, get school supplies ... on and on ...

But hey I hope the kids did summer reading and are still doing so ... A local bank would pay kids to read ... kind of cool to do! They would open a savings account for the child and make a $25 deposit for them, if they completed a reading list ...

A few years back I volunteered at a local library during their summer reading program ... it is fun to read ... so maybe you can shut off your electronics and pick up a book and read for about any hour each day ... 

    
  

I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...