Sunday, August 11, 2019

Back to school 4 me?????


Well yeah... I learned, I can take a class or two for free at the local Community College … so I went to “orientation” last week … got to meet all the other 18 year old's that are starting class with me … And also some really cool Professors … now I am on the fine arts and visual arts / media campus … learning about video production and eCommerce and marketing … might even throw in a voice lesson …

I had to showcase my talent to the Professor to see if I would fit into his classes… so I brought my audio clips of skits that I did … he laughed and said they are ready for YouTube and that should sign up for “open mike” …hmmm maybe …


But then the discussion got “heavy’ I spoke about memes… and the Professor said “WHAT”… you know about memes (he is in his late 20's) … my response was “damn straight dude” … So he showed me the memes he made and I showed him the memes I made and I think we are heading for a meme war …
I already have a blog domain … “The Meme Grandma” ready to go … just working on the art work now … hey here are two of my newest memes …









I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...