Monday, July 22, 2019

My marriage vow was “sacred”


My marriage vow was scared not because of any “fear of God” or man … but because I made a commitment a vow… I did not take that lightly 

Hence while married I never had an affair or “hooked up with anyone”… I found that then and now to be lacking in personal character … even in a “bad marriage” which, I had I remained true to my wedding vows … not because my ex-husband was worth it (sorry if that sounds cruel) just making a point here … I am “worth it” as in my own personal integrity … and as example to my children … you make a commitment you keep it … and if that commitment needs to be broken you do so in a manner that is “official” and then you walk away …

It is a matter of personal worth and honor as to how you feel about yourself and your ability to “be an adult”… as in if I said something I am going to do it … and if the job gets to be too hard or I have been hurt on job site I will legally leave the job (marriage) 

I even insisted in my separation agreement (which would be laughed out of Court in today’s day and age)… if either party had a paramour who slept over when the children were present that party would lose visitation rights … that is how serious I took and take having a “moral compass” in life … this is not to say I am “uptight sexually” I am not … I have had my share of affairs and flings … but “play time” stops at the Altar or when you sign a marriage contract … or what is the point? When I was first married the concept of having an “open marriage” was discussed … I was horrified at this suggestion … so totally out of my realm of reality and intent as to what marriage is or was … still is a concept I do not agree with …

I get the fact in all marriages “what works for the couple”, not my business not my concern … I can only speak for myself and that is I value commitment, I value personal integrity …

  I also get how lonely it can be in bad relationship so I judge no one … I just hope for all that you value yourselves … for you have personal worth and do not sell yourselves short in any manner …           






I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...