Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Marriage and parenthood


Marriage and parenthood, I do believe combining both is the best option for children as well as society. I also believe “original families” are better than “blended families”, yet I am realistic and know they are not the norm for many; it was not my “norm” raising my children. I am inclusive enough to be opened minded in regards to difference, I am not lacking in tolerance at least in this regard.  I was raised in home with an “original mom and dad” no step parents to deal with, or mom or dads “partner to deal with”… I was steeped in traditional values in regards to what a family should look like.

I have expanded my concept of family theologically and philosophically speaking yet I do not think I have done so in reality speak as to who I am at my root. 

I am a mom, who has lived to see her children’s children, in Scripture this is called a blessing in reality, it is as well in thought it makes you ponder. My children make me wonder, did I give them what they needed both my daughters are very traditional in regards to marriage more so than me, yet not traditional as to what it means to be a grandparent.  They married a lot older than I was they knew who they are before they married. They brought self into their marriage, I brought need to know self into mine.  

I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...