Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My grandchildren have a half a dozen grandmas…


My grandchildren have been taught to call several women “grandma” and I have to say it ticks me off …big time… I have been told “it is your fault, you chose to divorce”… true, I did but from a “husband” not my children…

As I believe a mother’s role is a one and only, I also believe so is the role of the “native grandparents” … they are a one and only … children “organically” come with 2 sets of grandparents (organic is big for most parents, yet they do not see the need for remaining organic in regards to who is a “organic grandparent” …

And a tragic oxymoron to the generations behind me who say “words matter”… the word “grandma” seems not to matter to them… for they have taken poetic license with it and apply it to those who are not the grandmother / grandfather …

You frame the mind of a child that way (why I have a 5 grandmas so no one is really special) and you place “competition into the mix” … what grandma can give more …. You take away the honor and dignity of the true grandmother / grandfather and the nature of “biological family is destroyed”…Which is important and in need for children … to know their roots, who they are for they are products of nature as well as nurture …

I know that family can be anyone and with most friends are more like family (this is my case as well) 

I wonder how these women would feel if there were 6 women their children called “mommy”…  
I have learned in life what you teach your children at home they will bring  back to you as adults … so for those grandchildren who have 6 grandmothers now … they will bring 12 to their own parents in the future … the respect given a grandparent now is the respect their own children, will give them in the future … for that is what they were taught … and I also believe in Karma in this regard … it will come back to you ...



I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...