Friday, July 19, 2019

Disingenuous to say the least …


I have several other blogs and I am trying to be as point specific in each blog as to the subject matter … this one being (single parenthood and being a grandparent) … 

I am instant messaged on Facebook, from single moms and at times grandparents whose grown children have abandoned them … these grown children usually are “well off” so it is double disturbing to me … it is the following

 I hear some family members and people go on and on about the inequities in the world (which is true) and on how people just do not care … they rattle on and on about immigration and the woes of those people (again a fair statement), how they hate this president  … yet these same “complainers of society” blow off their own family members, when they are in need, when they are poor and when they are homeless … so my advice to any poor grandparent in need in the USA (and I know there are many … those who go without food or shelter and proper health care)  … try to get a bus ticket to the border, let a cable news show film you there and maybe your family will care   … Before you complain about the poor in faraway places look to see them in your own family or your own backyard or stop the bullshit … there is enough of that in the world …



I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...