Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Sigourney Prudence ...


It was just after midnight December 26… Sigourney was returning home after spending the evening at her boyfriend’s house to celebrate Christmas with him and his family...

Sigourney Prudence is her name and she shared the last name of my daughter, who married Siggy’s father … He was married before and had a child … Sigourney Prudence is her name …

The pictures below are of the last time I saw Siggy … Ah Siggy … a handful at times a big personality … she was my granddaughter by marriage …A beautiful young girl with spunk and sass … I see myself in such things … and it makes me laugh … for such a personality can really piss others off … Siggy had dreams and things she wanted to do and her mom and dad were proud of her … we all were too …   

But everyone’s dreams turned into a nightmare … when a drunk on the road who did not care and got behind the wheel and drove down the road, then across a bridge … where Siggy was … just 2 lanes on this tiny bridge … there was no place for Siggy to go as that pick-up truck raced her way … she had to see it coming (A thought I dismiss for the pain of it all) … the impact so fierce the pick-up truck burst into flames and over the bridge it flew … but not before it hit Siggy dead center and killed her on the spot … Gone where the dreams that she once held tight and into the darkness of what one man had done … in his stupidity and ugly addiction to alcohol and death … for that is what it is you drink and drive it is death you court … not your own but someone else’s … do I feel sorry … for this man … no I do not … he acted in hatred, even if towards himself by drinking so heavily on Christmas day … so the gift this man gave to my family on Christmas was the death of a child … Sigourney Prudence … I find it hard to forgive this man … even in death … God must have had a plan … Siggy believed in Jesus Christ and I am sure she was the first to forgive this man who took her life on that night … I wish I had that kind of  courage and insight to see even death by the hands of evil … God still wins and Siggy did to for that was her first Christmas season in heaven and one day I will celebrate there to …

God Bless you always Sigourney Prudence and thank you, God for sharing this bright soul with us … if only for a moment …    




Siggy loved her new baby brother ... always wanted to hold, hug and kiss him ... in the middle photo Siggy was blowing  bubbles at her baby brother. The last photo Siggy sitting on a firetruck with a fireman to make her brother smile  ..these photos were taken at a Santa Claus parade ... I went with my daughter, my grandson and Siggy ... this was the last time I saw her alive ... so happy and filled with joy to be with her brother ... I do not believe that kind of love dies ... she will always somehow be with her baby brother and 2 more brothers that came later ...   
what would be one of the last times Siggy kissed her brother 


I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...