Monday, September 30, 2019

I see you and see me, I see me and see my mother


While editing and going through old photos over the weekend … I came across the photo posted here … and it was startling to me… it was a OMG moment the photo of my daughter,  looks exactly like I did at her age, and her daughter looks like her as a child … whoa … then I dug up old photos of my mother and wow I am starting to look like her …


So yesterday I started to really look at people’s faces and their children’s faces to see if I could see the similarity and wow I never realized just how nature “reproduces itself” in our children to a level of being eerie at times. Even down to gestures and voice tones … And one can tell by seeing a child and observing a child whose genes are dominate in the family,  the mother or the father.  

I remember my nephew who was not raised around my father at all… barely saw him growing up, yet this nephew has traits that are exactly like my father’s … you truly cannot run away from family nor be separated from them your genes, and nature will not let you…    



I have gone "paper"

My single mother or ruthless dictator eBook is now available in “paper”. I have had many people tell me, they prefer “paper” books to di...